Shaving Guide For Beginners - How To Remove Hair From Female Body Parts?
Shaving the hairs of private parts has always been associated with many myths. This is the reason that we took so long to openly discuss it.
Myth 1 - Pubic hairs might grow long after shaving This is clearly a myth as they only grow from 0.5 to two inches in maximum.
Myth 2 - People with sensitive skin should not shave private parts The use of proper shaving products makes it absolutely safe to shave private hairs even with sensitive skin.
Women are growing more confident with shaving and have queries such as what age should you start shaving your private area? There is no perfect age. Girls can start shaving their private hairs as they hit puberty.
Evolution Of Hair Removal MethodsPrivate parts hair removal has evolved over time.
Shaving is a recent discovery as we did not have a shaving kit for private parts in the old days. The old razors could cause injuries and infection, therefore was discouraged. Check Are Ladies Razors For Private Parts Safe?
Tools For Removing Private Hairs
Step-By-Step Process To Shave Your Pubic Hair Safely
We have a very easy 6-step answer to how to shave for beginner girls.
1. Trim Trimming is the first step. Carefully cut the long hairs short for easy hair removal.
2. Exfoliate Exfoliation removes the dry skin cells and opens the pores of the skin. Gently exfoliate the skin using warm water and an exfoliating sponge/loofah
3. Lather up Lubrication is an essential prerequisite for shaving. Buy a good shaving cream/gel which is meant to be used in the private parts. Lather up before shaving.
4. Shave in the direction of hair growth Noticing the direction of hair growth is important for shaving. It reduces the friction and chances of developing any kind of irritation.
5. Rinse carefully Now that the skin is exposed and vulnerable, you need to be careful. Use warm water to gently rinse off the shaving cream and hair from the pubic region. Dry the area gently using a soft towel.
6. Moisturize Moisturizing is an important step after shaving. You can use fragrance-free moisturizing lotions. There are many other products that can be used in the private parts after shaving to prevent chafing and other issues.
Explore this Guide For Picking Hair Removal Razor For Ladies
Precautions To Avoid Cuts, Rashes, Or Skin ProblemsShaving tips to prevent side-effects
- Always use a lubricant before shaving.
- Use clean and fresh razor blades.
- Do not run into finishing the shaving process. Go easy.
- Use the products recommended for private parts.
- Wear the right clothes to avoid skin irritation